Friday, August 1, 2008

Vi ses Sverige...

Dear all

Through our life we meet a lot of people

People who may hurt us and they are so many,

People who cheer us and they are so few,

And people who you feel after meeting them that your whole life has been changed and those you meet them once in your life.

so the time has take us and now I have to go but before I go, I want to share with you some of what I feel, I can’t say that being in Sweden didn’t add or change me but for sure it made me saw the other side of myself and helped me to discover new skills.

But the most important is living the experience and touch the community from inside, Sweden is a great country even if it seems in the beginning to live there but as you got to know the culture you will find your self loving the place.

Sometimes it’s hard to understand the Swedish especially for someone from a total different culture but still there is a lot to learn and understand from those people and for sure you may find common points which can help.

I really got a lot of help from Urban and Diesy who clear for me so many things that I can’t count as we were all working in a really multicultural place from many place Germany, Italy and France but still we worked together for the same target to make small difference in this world.

The environment I worked in it in Köping added for me a lot by working and living with friends from different countries specially Hakan, Sandra, Nicolas, Elke and for sure my room mate Dinnes and the basketball trainer Thomas bandh who really I enjoyed working with him plus Marie who really worked hard with me to learn the language.

And I will never forget our training in Lidingo where I meet the other volunteers Antino, Eva, Iva, Graham, Peter, Tina and many others it was a real fun in Stockholm going around with you people.

anyway during my stay I really added a lot of new names to my dictionary "my brain" like( Anna, Marie, Gustav, Tobias, Andres, Thomas, Malin, Eva, and many more) but for sure I will always remember few of them who may make a different in my life as I said in the beginning.

Anyway tomorrow I will have to turn this page and start a new one exactly at 3 pm where I will stop using "Hej Hej" and start using "El salamo 3aliko".

Going back to my little city see it around meet old friends and hopefully new ones too check the sea and tell him about my story in the north and how it was so cold but nice there.

Hope to stay in contact with all of you and Plz scroll down for photos about PPL in Sweden.

No comments: