Thursday, August 28, 2008

I was scared, I was afraid, but I did it.. :D

Ever feared u dreamed of something and then when ur dream comes true, u have like a second thoughts about it??

well that happened to me ," A LOT" , but this situation should be remarked.

I always dreamed to go to my college by bike, and to just ride on the corniache in peace and quiet, the sea by my side, and I even talked with my friends about it. Me, Abdallah El Wakil, and Rania Ghallab, and 2 other of my friends, and we all just loved this idea....

and since I heard the idea after that with a while from Peter, I couldn't just believe it,I even thought, well I know how will it ends, we will just gather and do nothing.

But totally opposite to my expectations, I found them actually agreeing on a day, and where we r going to rent the bikes and everything else...

I couldn't even believe it..we gathered, the first day was on 8\8\2008 :D, i won't forget it my whole life, since I actually was toasted from the sea the day before, and I was riding the bicycle with my hands hurting me so much...

But nothing , really NOTHING, can actually hurt me anymore since just riding by the sea, and watching the streets and the air blowing in ur face , just makes u hope this day never ends....

This day we went from Stanly bridge to the BA, the best trip in my whole life, of course I won't forget my embarrassing situation in the end, since (cold water+ my empty stomach = u can imagine the rest...)
:(( not pretty cool believe me....

I returned home, feeling so HIGH, that I kept smiling all the day long, even mom and dad thought that I got ran over by a car, and my bro fixed me somehow... but I will never forget the first day I ride by the sea...I even talked with dad and took my bicycle to fix it....

The second time... WOWOWOW was the SHOT and the GREATEST, from Stanly to the Fort of Qaitbay, and u can imagine the joy, I thought Niverte is actually trying to kill us, and with the whistle, NIVERTE u seriously looked like a policeman :D, but the weather was lovely, and the sea was amazing and just the whole idea made me feel like dreaming, I evened thought I'm dreaming, till I reached home and I saw the pics, then: "oh that's for real... :D"

Then, we were assured of this piece of information, Niverete will kill us ultimately, she sent us a msg of the next ride, 5 mins after that, I found everyone is calling me, WHAT????
from Stanly to Montaza, KIDDING, right??
And since we know that we can do it, we went, and with the help of the Egyptian team, they cleared the way for us, and it was extra cool :D

I can talk much, but can never describe the feeling just to ride and the sea by ur side and the Alexandria sleeping in the morning on the other side...

Thanks for all who made this dream, my dream, and the dream of million other people come true...

Thanks Abdallah for reviving this dream in my mind,
Thanks Peter for telling me about the first meeting,
Thanks Niverte for ur strength and courage to keep going on and keep every time planning and drawing our paths, I know u r tired but we will never forget this wonderful trips for u, " the whistle too " :D

Thank you all.....

P.S: Thank the ambulance car: Khaled my brother, which kept riding next to me asking for the LICENSE and the REGISTRATION of the bike...

Days riding: " Time not accurate"

1- 8\8\2008:
from Stanly to BA
starting 9 am
arriving destination: 10:45 am
Distance: 4.93 km

2-15\8\2008:
from Stanly to Fort Qaitbay
starting 8 am
arriving destination: 11:00 am
Distance: 9 km

3-22\8\2008:
from Stanly to Montaza
starting 9:30 am
arriving destination: 11:20 am
Distance: 8.45 km


No comments: