Sunday, July 27, 2008

Last decision??

-No.
*What?
-It can’t be
*R u sure?
-Am I sure? Of course I’m, I’m sure of it as I’m sure of the sun that burned my face…
*Well then, no words left to say
-Good then…
*That’s it?
-What?
*That’s all what u r going to say “good then??”
-What does u want me to say?
*Well like I’ll think about it??
-Well I’m not going to think about something small like that.
*SMALL LIKE THAT??? What r u talking about it’s a decision that will affect the rest of our lives…
-Well not from my point of view.
*Tell me your POV please then…u r acting like a philosopher now
-I simply don’t think it’s a life or death decision… it’s just something we r going to buy, that’s all
*Hmmm….. Something that will stay with us for the rest of our life, we will be in relation with for the rest of our life.
-Oh, u get so attached to stuff, I hate that about u ….
*Well that’s a good thing we should take care of.
-Listen, that’s the last thing I’m going to say, ok?
*Ok…
-We r not buying this cups.
*Last decision???

No comments: