Monday, July 21, 2008

I'll revise [[wikimaina2008]]


First I was afraid,
I was petrified.

kept thinking I could never write with wiki style guide
I spent so many nights wondering what I had done wrong
so far along,
I thought my writing was so strong
but now I'm back
from that namespace
I just logged in to find u here and now my article 's replaced
I should have wiped my usertalk
i should have fought that CSD
If I had thought just one second u'd be back to bother me
so go on now!
Revert away!
just go patrol now
cause this one could be a GA
weren't u the one who tried to speedy my new page
u thought I'd crumbleu thgouht I'd fly into a rage
oh no not!!!
I'll reviseas long as I know how to source my page will stay alive!
I'll do as I've been told
I'll be calm and I'll be bold
and I'll revise
I'll revise
It took all the skills i had,
just to write this part
kept trying hard to mend the pieces of my stubby start
and I wrote oh-so-many rants just feeling sorry for myself
I used to cry
now I just post on ANI
and u see me
no longer new
I'm not that clueless little newbie still just flaming u
and so felt like logging in
just expecting to delete
now I'm saving all my edits for someone to help complete
oh and I
I'll revise
as long as I know how to source my page will stay alive
I'll do as I've been told
I'll be calm and I'll be bold
and I'll revise
I'll revise
I'll revise

No comments: